Area chef competes on Iron Chef television show - Lake Martin Magazine | People
Springhouse Restaurant Executive Chef Rob McDaniel has had since July 2011 to get used to the idea of being on national television. And now, he’s finally ready for all the questions about his Iron Chef experience to be answered.
“I’ve gotten used to people asking me questions and me not being able to answer,” McDaniel said. “A lot of people know we went and competed, but that’s all we’ve been able to say.”
McDaniel was chosen to serve as sous chef for Chris Hastings, executive chef at Hot and Hot Fish Club in Birmingham, for an episode of the show Iron Chef America filmed in New York City last July.
Read more here.
Upcoming Events near Tallassee
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fatal accident involving Elmore Co. school bus; no children hurt
- Wetumpka man loses rent money; good Samaritan gives it back
- Central Alabama Master Gardeners Association's 'lunch & learn' session coming up
- Collier, Holmes headed for runoff for AL House District 31
- Contract with casino will fund Wetumpka Fire Dept.