Nominations open for 2013 River Region Ethics in Business and Public Service Awards | Business
MONTGOMERY, Ala. – Nominations are now being accepted for the 2013 River Region Ethics in Business and Public Service Awards. The deadline to submit nominations is Feb. 10.
Established in 2009, the River Region Ethics in Business and Public Service Awards program honors businesses, nonprofit organizations, public agencies and community leaders that exemplify the highest ethical standards in Montgomery’s tri-county area.
Faculty and graduate students in Auburn University at Montgomery’s business and public administration programs research the ethical policies and business practices of nominees, while an independent selection committee made up of community leaders designates three finalists and a winner in each category.
Nomination forms are available at www.riverregionethics.com. For more information, contact the Samaritan Counseling Center at 334-262-7787.
Information Source: AUM
Upcoming Events near Tallassee
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Elmore Co. authorities trying to identify victim in cold case
- Hundreds raised for Wetumpka good Samaritan who returned $650
- Wetumpka man killed in crash with Elmore Co. school bus
- Central Alabama Master Gardeners Association's 'lunch & learn' session coming up
- Collier, Holmes headed for runoff for AL House District 31